Author Topic: Membership renewals  (Read 308 times)

tredhed2

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Membership renewals
« on: May 04, 2017, 06:07:22 pm »
The area VPs have been tasked with dues renewal notices, as we don't send them out any longer. Most of you will receive emails, some phone calls, and some, via the US mail. 

You can help by going to your entry in the membership roster here on the website.  Your entry will TELL you when your membership expires. It also tells you when you last renewed.   

To pay your dues online, click on the "Services" tab at the top left of the members' home page and take it from there. PLEASE take care of this prior to 1 July to ensure the timely delivery of your July-September issue of The Trading Post.  If you want to pay by snail mail, send it to the membership Secretary, Garth Thompson, address on inside front cover.

Thanks. 

tredhed2

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Membership renewals
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2017, 10:53:51 pm »
Thanks to all of you who have renewed your memberships.

If you haven't done it yet, please get it in prior to 1 July. We have to have a cut off date, and you will not receive your July-Sept 2017 issue of The Trading Post if not renewed.

kelly

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2017, 08:13:13 am »
I have gone to my place on the membership list but am not seeing my yearly membership status.  Can someone tell what I need to do to make sure I am current with dues?

thanks
Jack

MBS

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2017, 03:14:24 pm »

http://www.asmic.org/

Once you log in, the member's home page is opened. Right below the ASMIC banner and page tab selections you should see welcome to ASMIC with your name and your membership expiration date.

Hope this is helpful.

Brent
« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 03:10:47 pm by MBS »

Jack Kelly

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2017, 07:23:26 pm »
Thanks, got it.