Author Topic: Welcome to ASMIC Forum!  (Read 5569 times)

Webmaster

Welcome to ASMIC Forum!
« on: October 25, 2015, 09:02:16 am »
Welcome to ASMIC Forum!

We hope you enjoy using the forum.  If you have any problems, please feel free to ask us for assistance.

Thanks!
Webmaster
« Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 09:40:23 am by asmic »

jpatrickstout

• View Profile
Re: Welcome to ASMIC Forum!
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2015, 05:19:33 pm »
Good stuff!  Look forward to using it!

regards,
pat stout

MadmanPeirce

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2015, 11:43:43 pm »
Hi all, I'm new here and am looking forward to learning as much as I can!

tredhed2

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2015, 01:04:41 pm »
Welcome.  Questions? Ask away!

The best thing you can do first is to read the back issues on the website. There are more than 40 years' worth.

Click on the Trading Post link then look below the current issue on line - ARCHIVES. Click on anything there.

Alternately, use the orange button above the current issue to use our search engine. Type something in - I like the last box - hit enter and it tells you which issue/page it's published.   

currahee

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2016, 11:23:36 am »
Thanks for all your hard work as our webmaster.   You have done much to improve the exchange of information among insignia collectors and we appreciate it.

sigma9r

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2016, 10:23:22 am »
As a "Cyber-Ranger" and author of many web pages, programs and a few TP articles, I not only applaud the webmaster's hard work but I cheer!  Yes, there are a few broken links in the TP section, and you can grumble about it if you want, but the number of incidents are so few that it would hardly register on the "broken link" scale!
The webmaster has brought us screaming into the 21st Century.  Those not "in the business" probably don't realize what a monstrous undertaking this has been and I, again, cheer this accomplishment.

Wiley Winter, MCSE
Wiley Winter
OIF 06-07

currahee

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2016, 03:59:55 pm »
Wiley,
  I second your cheer for our webmaster.  He does an excellent job and is always looking for ways to improve the web experience of ASMIC members.  If only more ASMIC members would utilize what he has done for us.  The webmaster may have brought us screaming into the 21st Century but there are still way too many of us who are mired in the past.  Slowly but surely they will come around.
  Thanks,
  Dave